Visa Extension Requirements- Rayong- Pattaya- Chonburi.

Visa Extension procedure and requirements. Got information on how to extend your visa stress free.

Visa extension is applicable to those who have exhausted their 12 months Non- Immigrant B visas and are ready to extend it for another 12 months or less depending on how long their contract and work permit is valid for. Before applying for extension of temporary stay, you must have applied for work permit renewal because it is required for visa extension.

The following documents are required for visa extension but I recommend that you verify from the immigration each time as the requirements are subject to change.

Note that other documents may be required based on individual cases.

    1. Application Forms with 3 recent photo
    2. Passport and a copy of all used pages in the passport;
    3. Copy of your education certificates and official transcripts of records
    4. A copy of profession license; (Teachers License) from Teachers’ council of Thailand
    5. Map showing the location of your company/school
    6. Contract of employment
    7. certification of employment showing duration of employment and salary
    8. Number of teachers working in the company or school.
    9. Employer’s ID card.
    10. Tax form for previous year (Por Ngho Do’r 91)
    11. copy of work permit.


Support documents in case of;

  • 1. Company
    1. Copy of the Thai Company Registration on your work permit;
    2. Copy of VAT Registration form Phor Por 01 of the business;
    3. Copy of company license – for example Factory License, Restaurant License;
    4. A copy of Social Security Payments made;
  • 2. Private school teacher / Private University.
    1. Copy of employment contract + university has to show certificate from MOE;
    2. A copy of teacher license;
    3. A copy of the license of the school;
    4. Copy of educational certificate.
  • 3. Government organization / Teacher of government school
    1.  A certificate letter from the government Ministry of Education and school;
    2. In case of teacher of government school, a copy of teacher license