Work permit procedure and requirement. Your are at the right place to get all the information you need.
To apply for work permit in Thailand, there are a few requirements which are not complicated but sometimes the process is cumbersome.
The very first requirement is to have an employment contract either with a company or a school as a teacher. Once that is done, and assuming that you hold a valid Non-B visa, the following documents are required for the work permit application.
- QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN APPLICATION
- You must have a non-immigrant visa (Non-B)
- You must have the knowledge/skills to perform the job
- You must be sane and not mentally ill
- THE MAIN DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Application Form with 3 (3 x 4 cm.) recent photos
- Passport and a copy of all used pages in the passport
- Copy of your education certificates
- A copy of profession license (Teachers License) from Teachers’ council of Thailand.
- Medical certificate;
- Map showing the location of your company/school
- Certification of employment
- Director’s ID card
- Letter of certification from education area office
Supporting documents in case of;
- 1. Company
- Copy of the Thai Company Registration on your work permit;
- Copy of VAT Registration form Phor Por 01 of the business;
- Copy of company license – for example Factory License, Restaurant License;
- A copy of Social Security Payments made;
- 2. Private school teacher / Private University.
- Copy of employment contract + university has to show certificate from MOE;
- A copy of teacher license;
- A copy of the license of the school;
- Copy of educational certificate.
- 3. Government organization / Teacher of government school
- A certificate letter from the government Ministry of Education and school;
- In case of teacher of government school, a copy of teacher license.